Anyone else have a sweet tooth like none other? Yea, me too! This brownie recipe is the bomb dot com! We made them back in the summer, but the good thing about this recipe is they are a great for any time of year. The mint also makes them a must try for the upcoming holiday season!
1. Your favorite brownies
2. White chocolate chips or white almond bark
3. Milk chocolate chips
4. Whipping cream
5. Green food coloring
6. Peppermint flavoring
1. Make the brownies according to the directions. Allow brownies to completely cool.
2. Melt the white chocolate. Once it is melted, add green food coloring and peppermint flavoring. I added the food coloring in very slowly to prevent it from getting too dark.
3. Pour the mint mixture over brownies.
4. Allow time to harden
5. Melt the milk chocolate chips and add in just a splash of whipping cream to make the mixture creamy.
6. Once the mint mixture has timed to harden, pour the milk chocolate mixture over the top.
If you are a fan of mint chocolate, these are to die for, and the best part, you really cannot mess them up! Hope you enjoy them!